I'm Olivia and I grew up on fairytales and magic adventures, and I've carried that love of stories with me!
My goal is to make your elopement day as wondrous and exciting as possible, weaving a magical story of your day through the finished photo gallery.
From epic hiking elopements to sunset elopements on the beach, I will be here to provide you with an experience like no other.
My love of adventure and fairytales has brought me to so many different locations in the PNW, each one unique and beautiful in their own way, and I am more than happy to share them with you to find the perfect setting for you where you can exchange your vows, and express your love and commitment to one another.
• Where are you located?
• How many images are included?
• Do you give out unedited photos?
• How does payment work?
• How do I book you?
• What happens if you can’t be at our wedding?
• What if we cancel/reschedule our date?
• How long have you been a photographer?
• Will You Photoshop Us?
• What happens if the weather is bad?
• What do we wear to our photoshoot?
• Do you offer discounts?
• What is your turnaround?
• How Does Travel Expenses Work?
• Do you photograph Families, seniors, etc.?
Earthy tones and colors that aren't too bright or neon are best, and it's good to coordinate outfits with your boo if doing a couples shoot so patterns don't clash.
Check out my blog here all about what to wear for a shoot:
What Do We Wear To Our Photoshoot?